- B.E. Electrical Engineering South Gujarat University, Gujarat, India
- M.B.A. Information System Central Queensland University, Sydney, Australia
- Illuminating Engineering Society (IES)
- Building Industry Consulting Service International (BICSI)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
As Design Director, Prital Patel oversees all aspects of the design process for each technical discipline. Her focus is to ensure quality control procedures are implemented and maintained for all technical tasks. Ms. Patel has extensive electrical design, construction administration, and project management experience. Her work includes major aviation renovation projects, large to small scale commercial projects, light industrial buildings, religious facilities, health care, retail and educational facilities.
Ms. Patel’s experience lies with the design of various facilities, where the projects are required to be reviewed and approved by the various agencies. She is fluent in working with all local governing agencies, including the Division of State Architect (DSA) planning and local City plan checkers. Her experience covers all technical aspects of electrical design, as well as the coordination between the various engineering disciplines, architects, developers, and city and state agencies.