PBS Engineers, Inc. - Glendora, CA
PBS Engineers – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Consulting Engineers
We are currently seeking a REVIT Designer to support our team.
What we need from you:
Provide experienced and effective drafting ability using the latest versions of AutoCAD & Revit software. You must be able to provide technical support to MEP engineers by implementing red marks into REVIT models. You must take ownership of tasks and deliver in a timely manner, as per the engineer's instructions. You will be required to follow the PBS BIM (Revit and AutoCAD) standards as well as the specific project requirements. You will be expected to ask all pertinent questions to the engineer in order to full understand the task being done.
We are looking for a well-organized individual, with the ability to multi-task and work well with others. You will be required to read floor plans, record documents and as-built sets of drawings. A minimum of 2 years AutoCAD experience and 1 year of Revit experience is required.
• 2+ years of experience as a Mechanical CAD operator.
• 1+ years of REVIT experience preferred.
• Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing mechanical systems for facilities/buildings.
• Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
• Ability to work within a project team environment, helping the team meet the project requirements and schedules.
• Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Pay that includes a Simple IRA
• Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time
off and provide for your financial future.
• A highly sought after work environment which fosters creativity and allows for employee flexibility.
• A commitment to Teamwork, Innovation, and Employee Satisfaction
To apply for this position, send your electronic resume to: