Electrical Design Engineer
PBS Engineers, Inc. - Glendora, CA
PBS Engineers – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Consulting Engineers
We are currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer to support our team.
What we need from you:
Effectively design electrical (and multi-discipline) projects by satisfying clients' needs, meeting budget expectations and project schedules. Interact with facility and major business clients to identify their requirements, and define project scope. Prepare building electrical engineering designs for power, lighting, and low voltage systems. Provide support during construction phases and be a quick thinker to solve potential issues and obstacles in the field.
• 5-7 years of experience as an Electrical Design Engineer working with infrastructure and/or building systems
• REVIT experience preferred.
• Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing electrical systems for facilities/buildings.
• Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred
• Engineering In Training preferred
• LEED Certification/RCDD preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in maintaining strong client relationships are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
• Ability to motivate multiple-discipline project teams in meeting client's needs in a timely manner and meeting budget objectives.
• Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Pay that includes a Simple IRA
• Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time
off and provide for your financial future.
• A highly sought after work environment which fosters creativity and allows for employee flexibility.
• A commitment to Teamwork, Innovation, and Employee Satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
• Electrical Design Engineer: 5-7 years
To apply for this position, send your electronic resume to: