Plumbing Design Engineer
PBS Engineers, Inc. - Glendora, CA
PBS Engineers – Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Consulting Engineers
We are currently seeking a Plumbing Design Engineer to support our team.
What we need from you:
Effectively design the building plumbing systems. Interact with the entire design team and the project manager to understand the project scope of work,
project schedule and project deliverables.
• 3+ years of experience as a Plumbing Design Engineer working with infrastructure and/or building systems
• REVIT experience preferred.
• Recent experience working for a consulting engineer or engineer/architectural firm designing mechanical/plumbing systems for facilities/buildings.
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering preferred
• Engineering In Training preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working as a team member are required.
• Ability to communicate effectively with people through oral presentations and written communications.
• Experienced at using a computer, preferably knowledgeable with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Pay that includes a Simple IRA
• Excellent Full Benefit Package: We provide you with the benefits and flexibility that will help you and your family to stay healthy, enjoy quality time
off and provide for your financial future.
• A highly sought after work environment which fosters creativity and allows for employee flexibility.
• A commitment to Teamwork, Innovation, and Employee Satisfaction
Job Type: Full-time
• Plumbing Design Engineer: 3 years
Required license or certification:
• EIT a plus
To apply for this position, send your electronic resume to: